Saturday, July 22, 2006

Procrastinating is Such Fun!

        

I started working on my thesis proposal this morning, and I thought I would just check to see if anyone besides me had visited my site. The image counter says that I have visited it 32 times this week. Is that pitiful??? Well, then I thought that I would do " just a little surfing," and now it's over an hour later. I did have fun though. My favorite discovery was an online shop called A Good Yarn I'm going to buy something from them one day, but my favorite part about them was their collection of knitting images that they said we could just take. My favorite one was an image from a card that Russ and Paige gave me on Paige's first Christmas. It is of two little girls darning socks. I took two other images that I couldn't resist too.

No comments: