Monday, October 29, 2012

October Means Orange



I'm not a huge "orange" fan, but, of course, during October it seems like orange is de rigeur. I've usually knit some little felted pumpkins near Halloweeen-time, but this year all I had was a little bit of orange yarn, maybe enough to knit one pumpkin. So, I decided to knit a little knitted bowl instead. I don't remember what brand it was, but it was not very thick, maybe sport weight at the most, but it felted well. I ended up having enough for two bowls, and I think they look looks cute, holding my seed packets that are waiting to be opened, so I can start my winter garden.

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Those are adorable! I have a little kit to make some bowls -- thanks for the reminder. I sure wish mine were orange though!

WendyBee said...

Yes, they are very cute. I too have never been much of an orange fan, but lately.... I'm loving it a lot.
Be sure to share your winter garden.

Anonymous said...

I love the little bowls!!

Bunny Milku said...

Hi nice rreading your post