Thursday, May 31, 2007

School's Out! School's Out! Teachers Let the Monkeys Out!

Yay! I'm free I'm free! I....Oh! Oh! I do have a few things to take care of. We're having our pastor over for dinner tonight. I suppose I should think about getting everything ready for that. We're also leaving for Yosemite for the weekend tomorrow morning. I guess I'm not quite ready to relax just yet.

I love pink. Half of the clothes in my closet are pink. I ordered some pink Rowan yarn from Woodland Woolworks to use to knit Gayle Bunn's Surplice Lace Top from The North American Designer Collection No. 4.


I thought I was careful about what type of yarn I ordered, but, typcially of me, I wasn't that careful. The beautiful Rowan yarn I ordered is way too thick, so I'm knitting Deborah Newton's Eyelet Cropped Cardigan. I was feeling like doing something a little more complicated, but oh well. It will still be pink.

1 comment:

Peg-woolinmysoup said...

Way too funny! Both of those patterns in the Nashua book I have earmarked to try! I have bookmarked Fuzzy Mitten. Thanks