Laura tagged me for my first meme ever. I wasn't even going to check my blog today because I have fifty million things to take care of, but oh well, this is much more fun.
First, the rules:
Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here you go:
1. I swam six miles in twelve hours as part of a relay to raise money when I was in high school.
2. I have completed four half-marathons but haven't run more than five miles at a time for at least three years.
3. Immediately after my daughter was born, I thought to myself, "I could do this again," but three years later when my son was being born, I screamed to my husband, "I'm never doing this EVER again!".....and I haven't.
4. My older brother once won a case before the Supreme Court, and I'm really proud of him.
5. I love pickled herring, but only at Christmas time.
6. I teach at the high school I graduated from
7. I'm crazy about my kids....and usually am crazy about my husband.
8. I used to be able to speak Danish fluently but I've never been to Denmark.
Consider yourselves tagged, girls:
Janice, Wool Winder, Julie, Tracy, Cheryl, Marit,
Happy Yarns, Kitty Cafe.