Monday, July 17, 2006

360 Stitches Forward, 380 Back

We went to Morro Bay for the day yesterday. Usually I read a book to everyone whenever we travel any distance, but Paige and Kai are both into their own books right now, so I knit the entire two hours over there. We went on a couple of hikes and went out to eat at one of our favorite places, The Bayside Cafe. We had a nice relaxing day, and I was ready to knit for another two hours on the way home, when I realized that I had miscounted...rows and rows back...in other words, my original two hours worth of knitting was for naught. Oh well, as Paige said, "Mom, you don't care. You like knitting." She's right although I would have prefered to have had something to show for all of my work.


1 comment:

Onkel Stan said...

Hi,it's not Stan, Happy Birthday a day late. We would have loved to take you out for dinner at the Bayside Cafe for your birthday.