Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Unconventional Sheep


The picture I'm posting today is a picture of the most original sheep I own. One of my son's friend's younger brother often expresses an interest in my knitting whenever he is over at our house. One day, he told me that he knew how to make lego sheep. He asked if I wanted any. I said, "Of course." He got right to work making these little sheep. He even made a few blue and one red and black "devil" sheep. I seem to have "lost" those, but I have kept the others, and I think it's pretty cute for a rambunctious ten-year-old to take the time to make a special little present for his brother's friend's mom!

Obviously, I don't have any great knitting to share although I have been diligently knitting on my pillow.

2 comments:

Onkel Stan said...

I used to knit sheep out of lemon grass and roof shingles. I am so talented I use chopsticks for knitting needles.

Hannah said...

These are wonderful! I think we're going to have to copy them....

And I agree: how sweet to have him make them for you!